Last month, I had the pleasure of reviewing several hair & body products from the Pura Body Naturals line , which I ended up loving! Now, the owner of Pura Body Naturals has been generous enough to give away two sample packs so Natural Chica readers can try these awesome products for themselves!
About Pura Body Naturals
At Pura Body Naturals we specialize in hand crafting hair and body products using the best oils and butters the Amazon and tropical locations have to offer. We create our products with Cupuacu Butter, Murumuru Butter, Brazil Nut Oil, Sapote Oil, Mango Butter, Macedamia Oil, and other natural goodies. In addition to the hair and body products, we also hand craft loose mineral eye shadows any girl can love.
1 oz. Cupuacu Hair Butter
1 oz. Amazon Hair and Body Butter
2 oz. MuruMuru Moisture Milk
2 oz. Sapote Hair Lotion
Sample the Wonders of the Amazon all at once.
- Cupuacu Butter – Comes from a fruit tree of the chocolate family, native to the northern Amazon. Cupuacu improves the appearance prematurely aging and thinning skin while being a superior moisturizer with great water absorption. It offers high levels of essential fatty acids, which with its rich phytosterols, help the appearance of your skin’s elasticity and overall appearance of your skin. Cupuacu’s incredible creaminess promotes a special softness and smoothness to your skin to boosts natural moisture and help your skin appear more elastic.
- Brazil Nut Oil – Are harvested from trees in the Amazon rainforest. The nuts are rich in nourishing, protein, and moisturizing properties. Contains omega-6 acid which acts as a barrier to hair and skin to prevent water loss to help retain moisture. Brazil nut oils is packed with vitamins A and E protecting the skin and hair from premature aging and dryness. It brings shine, softness, and silkiness to the hair. For skin, it acts as a moisturizer, provides antioxidant benefits, helps prevent dryness, and leaves skin soft, smooth, and hydrated.
- Castor Bean Oil – Rich in fatty acids and acts as a natural humectant, drawing and holding moisture to the hair. In addition, castor oil works to coat the hair shaft and smooth the cuticle layer, sealing in moisture and leaving the hair feeling soft and silky. It is more easily absorbed by the hair, allowing deeper penetration into the hair shaft.
- Mango Butter – Is obtained from the kernels of the mango tree. Has been used in the tropics and rainforest for its skin soothing, moisturizing, and protective skin properties. Mango butter can also provide softness to brittle hair promoting a soft, manageable mane.
- Illipe Butter – Comes from a tree that is native to Southeast Asia and Borneo. For years illipe has been known for its incredible moisturizing properties for and it’s ability to restore elasticity to hair and skin. It’s extremely helpful in the treatment of dry or over processed hair.
- Murumuru Seed Butter – Grows in the Maranhao area of Northern Brazil along the Amazon Basin. The butter is rich in oleic and linoleic oil content which promotes nutrition and moisture to skin and hair. Murumuru is a powerful barrier agent and intense natural moisturizer. As an excellent emollient it helps the skin and hair retain water by creating a protective film. In addition, to emollient properties, it’s natural gloss brings a desirable shine to dry, damaged hair making it beneficial to kinky, highly textured hair.
- Shea Butter – extracted from the Shea-Karite tree in East and West Africa. Shea butter is packed with vitamins A, E, and F which makes it great for skin and hair.
- Babassu Oil – expelled from the Babassu Palm Tree in northern Brazil. It has been used for centuries as an emollient to soothe dry skin without adding a greasy feel. Babassu moisturizes and restores hair’s strength and elasticity.
- Mamey Sapote Oil – extracted from the sapote fruit native to Latin America. Sapote is rich in vitamins A, C, carbohydrates, plant proteins, iron, and potassium. Has been used for years to combat dry hair and help retain moisture.
– Must be a U.S. Resident
– Must be 18 years or older, or have the permission of a guardian to enter
– Must be a subscriber of www.NaturalChica.com (Click Follow on the right *under the Followers section* –>>)
– Must “LIKE” the Pura Body Naturals Facebook Page
HOW TO ENTER (Please read CAREFULLY!)
– Leave ONE comment below stating..
*a Black history fact that acknowledges the achievements of African American
women (still celebrating Black History month! *smile*)
* EMAIL ADDRESS
Contest will close on Feb. 17, 11:59p
TWO winners will be selected randomly via random number generationNote: Entries that do not adhere to these rules and guidelines will not be considered. Winner will be selected at random, using a random number generator.
Disclaimer: No purchase necessary. In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges thatNaturalChica.Com may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s). This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws. Contest open to Continental U.S. only. One entry per person. Winner must contact NaturalChica.Com with winner’s mailing address at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of being notified of winning. Failure to respond shall mean that the winner forfeits the prize and another winner will be selected at random.
STRAWBERRICURLS DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT DOING THIS GIVEAWAY, NATURALCHICA.COM IS. TO ENTER, FOLLOW THIS LINK TO THE POST http://www.naturalchica.com/2011/02/pura-body-naturals-giveaway/